It’s like we’re being all professional or something. I don’t know, guys, this is pretty crazy.
- +Operation BSU
- Some ground rules:
- MANDATORY: shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits.
- FORBIDDEN: chiton, mandible, pseudopod
Tonight’s Spackle includes but is not limited to:
- +Chris Tregenza for 20min of behind the scenes of what it takes to pull off a successful online gaming convention.
- Indie+ 2
- 6d6 Kickstarter
- An Omnipocalypse Warning!
Tonight’s Trailer Trash, however, is glorious in all the ways glorious things should be. The link:
And the trailers!
- Blood Bowl! (Chaos Edition is on sale for $10 this week! Jeez!)
- Ratings: Alex: +1, Eric: +1, Dawn: +1
- Tai Chi Zero
- Ratings: Alex: +5, Eric: +4, Dawn: +1, Ginevra: +3
- Alex Cross (+Dawn Jones has been waiting on this one)
- Ratings: Alex: +2, Eric: +4, Dawn: +5 Ginevra: +2
- Until Dawn
- Ratings: Alex: +3, Eric: +2, Dawn: +2
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown (with a possible Let’s Play announcement!)
As always, check out the movie trailer list before the show, straight off YouTube, and weigh in with your opinions and ratings on the Squid Lamarckian-Dillante Scale of -5 to +5, with the dreaded Zero Goose Egg and the worst possible result right in the center!
10pm Eastern, Saturday nights, they will always be ours.